Terp Slurper Enail Kit: High Five LCD Enail Terp Slurper 25mm E-Banger Dab Kit
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
High Five Terp Slurper Enail Kit:
High Five LCD Desktop Enail, Terp Slurper E-Banger, with 25mm Axial Coil Dab Kit
Their compact XLR Controller box is powered by a microprocessor so you can ensure that every dab you take is at your precise desired temperature. It is calibrated to show the actual temperature of the vaporization surface instead of just the coil temperature, unlike other competitors on the market. The controller box also has a Micro-USB port so that you can charge any of your accessories (vapes, phones, dab accessories) while you kick back for a sesh.
This kit includes a 25mm Axial Enail coil, and also a 14mm Male 90 Degree 25mm Dia Fully Welded Terp Slurper Banger, the coil fits comfortably on the bottom and is held securely in place with a cotter pin. A fully weld banger is more durable and heat resistant than a typical two part banger that is joined at the bucket. This enail coil is compatible and can be used with other 25mm diameter enail bangers, check out our enail banger section by clicking here.
Secure your coil and banger on the High Five coil stand. Perfect for when you have to clean your setup or need a safe place to store your coil while cooling down. Compatible with any and all heater coil type and size. This stand can also be used to hold accessories such as carb caps and dabbers. Made of medical grade stainless steel painted matte black.
- Max Temp : 0 - 1000 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Plug Type : 120V USA
- Coil Connection: 5PIN Female XLR
- Controller Dimensions : 5" x 3" x 2"
- Box Material : Metal
- Power Cord Length: 6ft
- Pin Set Up: PIN 1: TC+ , PIN 2: TC-, PIN 3: Ground, PIN 4: AC, PIN 5: AC
- Coil Length : 5ft
- Coil Type: Axial
- Coil Size: 25mm
Terp Slurper Enail Banger:
- Joint Size: 14mm
- Joint Angle: 90 Degree
- Joint Gender: Male
- Banger Bucket Diameter: 22mm
- Banger Bottom Dish Diameter: 25mm
- Last Set Temperature Memory
- Separate On/Off switch for Coil and Box
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Controller
- Self Cleaning Mode
- Automatic Shutoff / Timer
- Quick Heat Up with No Overshoot
- Calibrated to Show Temperature of the Vaporization Surface, NOT the Coil Temperature
Kit includes :
- 1x Coil Stand
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 5ft 25mm Axial Heater Enail Coil
- 1x 6ft Power Cord
- 1x High Five Controller Box with LCD Display
- 1x Terp Slurper 14mm Male 90 Degree Quartz E-Banger
- 1x Terp Slurper Marble Set (Large Marble, Middle Marble, and Terp Pill)
- **Pipe Not Included**
Desktop E-nails are by far the most powerful, efficient, customizable and controlled dabbing experience. Whether you enjoy hot dabs, low temp dabs, or something in the middle, you can find the exact temp you are looking for with a desktop e-nail. No matter what type of pipe you have, 45 degree angle, 90 degree angle, 14mm male, 10mm, female 19mm male and the list goes on, there is a desktop e-nail that will fit your pipe! Desktop plug-in E-nails allow for efficiently consume your concentrates without burn or waste. Need to have a long sesh with friends, get yourself an e-nail. Want to travel and not worry about butane? Grab yourself an e-nail. Rather not deal with the whole torch situation? Desktop plug-in e-nails are the only type of e-nail that can rival the torch experience. Up your game and grab one today! As an alternative to an E-nail some people have been choosing temp readers to understand the bangers exact temperature. Take a look at our Banger Temp Readers by clicking here.
*Pipe Pictured NOT Included*
Different E-Nail Coil Sizes and What they Do?
The e-nail coil size determines the size of the banger or nail that will be able to be used with it.
Consequently, the diameter of the banger, will impact the surface area available for vaporizing. Impacting the amount of concentrate able to be efficiently used at a time. For example, if using a 16mm banger with a 16mm enail coil at 450 degrees temp vs. using a 35mm banger with a 35mm enail coil at 450 degrees temp. You can put two - three times more concentrate in a 35mm than you would a 16mm while keeping the same vaporization rate and minimal pooling.
The coil size and heat able surface area of the banger or nail will determine the vaporization rate and amount of concentrates you can vaporize at one time.
Difference in Joint Sizes 10/14/18mm
There are a few specifications you can garner from a pipes joint size…
- 10mm - Typically, when you are using a 10mm joint you will be working with a smaller pipe with less water filtration and airflow. These are predominately used for concentrates to enable smaller smoother inhales.
- 14mm -The 14mm joint sizes are the most common, they are typically found in a range of heights and percolator set ups, while offering more water filtration options than smaller 10mm pipes.
- 18mm-19mm - This joint size (18mm) is traditionally reserved for those with “lifeguard lungs”, who can consume larger inhales, the pipes are typically much larger in size sometimes up to 6 ft. while offering the most water filtration.
To put it simply it’s the straw concept. Think of using any coffee straw verses using a large milkshake straw, soda straw. With one you can inhale a large amount the other would be more constricted. Some people would prefer the more constraint straw e.g. the “coffee straw” (10mm).
Compatible with :
Hot temp Vs Low Temp – Just because you can take these devices upwards of 900 degrees doesn’t mean you would want to nor is it advised. Many dabbers have a “sweet spot”, referring to the temperature at which the flavor, potency and vapor quality are all completely in line with the user’s preferences. Each dabber’s sweet spot is unique based on what it is that they want out of their dabbing experience. Using a torch to heat your nail means that finding your sweet spot can be a hit or miss, as it’s hard to memorize exactly how you applied the torch to get that quality experience. With an enail, you can keep the setting that you like so that you always find that sweet spot with each pull of vapor that you take.
25mm Axial Coil
5 Pin XLR - Female
Dual Digital - Set Value and Nail Temp
Pin Set Up:
PIN 1: TC+ , PIN 2: TC-, PIN 3: Ground, PIN 4: AC, PIN 5: AC