High Five Micro Enail - Controller Box with Power Cord: Gold
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
High Five Micro Enail Controller Box with Power Cord
The Micro High Five Enail is one of the best Enails on the market! It is calibrated to show the actual temperature of the vaporization surface instead of just the coil temperature, unlike other competitors. Their compact XLR Micro Controller box is powered by a microprocessor so you can ensure that every dab you take is at your precise desired temperature instead of just the coil temperature, unlike other competitors on the market. This smarter "Brain" allows for more features/functions, low energy usage, steady temperature (no more than 1-3°F fluctuation) and longer lifespan.
- Max Temp : 0 - 1000 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Plug Type : 120V USA
- Coil Connection: 5PIN Female XLR
- Controller Dimensions : 5" x 3" x 2"
- Box Material : Metal
- Power Cord Length : 6ft
- Pin Set Up: PIN 1: TC+ , PIN 2: TC-, PIN 3: Ground, PIN 4: AC, PIN 5: AC
- Last Set Temperature Memory
- Separate On/Off switch for Coil and Box
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Controller
- Self Cleaning Mode
- Automatic Shutoff / Timer
- Quick Heat Up with No Overshoot
- Calibrated to Show Temperature of the Vaporization Surface, NOT the Coil Temperature
Kit includes :
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 6ft Power Cord
- 1x Controller
Desktop E-nails are by far the most powerful, efficient, customizable and controlled dabbing experience. Whether you enjoy hot dabs, low temp dabs, or something in the middle, you can find the exact temp you are looking for with a desktop e-nail. No matter what type of pipe you have, 45 degree angle, 90 degree angle, 14mm male, 10mm, female 19mm male and the list goes on, there is a desktop e-nail that will fit your pipe! Desktop plug-in E-nails allow for efficiently consume your concentrates without burn or waste. Need to have a long sesh with friends, get yourself an e-nail. Want to travel and not worry about butane? Grab yourself an e-nail. Rather not deal with the whole torch situation? Desktop plug-in e-nails are the only type of e-nail that can rival the torch experience. Up your game and grab one today! As an alternative to an E-nail some people have been choosing temp readers to understand the bangers exact temperature. Take a look at our Banger Temp Readers by clicking here.
Different E-Nail Coil Sizes and What they Do?
The e-nail coil size determines the size of the banger or nail that will be able to be used with it.
Consequently, the diameter of the banger, will impact the surface area available for vaporizing. Impacting the amount of concentrate able to be efficiently used at a time. For example, if using a 16mm banger with a 16mm enail coil at 450 degrees temp vs. using a 35mm banger with a 35mm enail coil at 450 degrees temp. You can put two - three times more concentrate in a 35mm than you would a 16mm while keeping the same vaporization rate and minimal pooling.
The coil size and heat able surface area of the banger or nail will determine the vaporization rate and amount of concentrates you can vaporize at one time.
Difference in Joint Sizes 10/14/18mm
There are a few specifications you can garner from a pipes joint size…
- 10mm - Typically, when you are using a 10mm joint you will be working with a smaller pipe with less water filtration and airflow. These are predominately used for concentrates to enable smaller smoother inhales.
- 14mm -The 14mm joint sizes are the most common, they are typically found in a range of heights and percolator set ups, while offering more water filtration options than smaller 10mm pipes.
- 18mm-19mm - This joint size (18mm) is traditionally reserved for those with “lifeguard lungs”, who can consume larger inhales, the pipes are typically much larger in size sometimes up to 6 ft. while offering the most water filtration.
To put it simply it’s the straw concept. Think of using any coffee straw verses using a large milkshake straw, soda straw. With one you can inhale a large amount the other would be more constricted. Some people would prefer the more constraint straw e.g. the “coffee straw” (10mm).
Hot temp Vs Low Temp – Just because you can take these devices upwards of 900 degrees doesn’t mean you would want to nor is it advised. Many dabbers have a “sweet spot”, referring to the temperature at which the flavor, potency and vapor quality are all completely in line with the user’s preferences. Each dabber’s sweet spot is unique based on what it is that they want out of their dabbing experience. Using a torch to heat your nail means that finding your sweet spot can be a hit or miss, as it’s hard to memorize exactly how you applied the torch to get that quality experience. With an enail, you can keep the setting that you like so that you always find that sweet spot with each pull of vapor that you take.
Why Should I Buy an Enail?
An Enail offers the most powerful, precise , effective and efficient dabbing experience possible! Click Here to Read More
What is the Best E-Nail?
There are many different types of enails, between analog, digital, portable, or choosing between the options like hybrid, quartz, titanium, ceramic, different sizes and different brands like High Five, Galaxy, or VapeBrat, the options may seem a little overwhelming. It is best to choose an Enail set up that is most suitable to your wants, needs, and preferences! Click Here to Read More
Which Dab Rig is Best for my E-nail?
Recycler rigs are typically the best for enails and concentrates in general, offering maxing filtration with minimum cooling. With an e-nail, sturdiness and balance is key, this is why we have specifically chosen a few options to offer you that will be perfect for the e-nail being viewed. Click Here to Read More
What difference does the coil size make?
The coil size determines the banger size which is based upon the typical dab size. Is using a Reclaim Catcher a good idea? Reclaim Catchers pay for themselves within the first few usages by keeping the pipe clean while saving some reclaim for later. Click Here to Read More
What temperature should I set my enail to?
The recommended temperature ranges between 450-650 depending upon your preferences. Click here to Read More
How to Dab with and Use an E-Nail?
- Plug in all of the parts, connect the nail/banger and rig
- The controller box can now be turned on, most enail controller boxes will have a switch or a button to turn it on and off. (If you see an error code on the display screen after the controller box is turned on and the COIL IS CONNECTED PROPERLY, this may indicate that there is a problem with the coil’s thermocouple. This does NOT mean the unit is faulty.)
- Set the controller box to your desired temperature.(We recommend running your enail controller between 450 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit, running an enail controller higher or lower will result in a less than satisfactory experience while running the risk of damaging the banger.)
- Once the banger/nail is to your desired temperature (usually takes about 30 seconds to heat), pick up the desired amount of concentrates with the tip of a dab tool.
- Place the concentrates on the bottom of the heated surface with the dab tool. (Utilizing the appropriate amount of concentrates based on the size and temperature of the banger or nail, will maximize the cloud size)
- Inhale through the dab rig mouthpiece.
Click Here to Read a More Detailed Explanation of How to Setup and Use an Enail.
If your device is still not working correctly, please send an email to email@example.com, stating the specific problem. Please include a picture or video showing the fault and also include your order number.