Yocan Loki XTAL Tip Dip Coil
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Yocan Loki XTAL Tip Dip Coil 1 Coil
The Loki comes equipped with the newly redesigned XTAL Tips, these tips are made up of a crushed quartz heating tip, ceramic housing, and a gold plated stainless steel coil base. Besides the XTAL Tips newer lush look, Yocan has now embedded the heating element so that your waxy concentrates never come into contact with any hot metals. When your wax touches exposed hot wires your wax tends to burn more than vaporize, resulting in harsh, less flavorful dabs. This shows us that Yocan is taking a step in the right direction and deterring from their older style coils like the Dual Quartz Rod Coils that were once so popular. The new Tips also feature 5 airflow holes around the firing pin, in addition to the Dual Air Path, the extra airflow holes help to balance out your hits, and a larger quartz tip for a wider surface area to vaporize more concentrates at one time.
- Crushed Quartz Dip Style Coil
- 510 Thread Connector for Yocan Loki
- Embedded Heating Element
- 5 Air Flow Holes at the Base
- Larger Surface Area for Evenly Heated Dabs
- New Redesigned Look
- 1 x Loki XTAL Tip
Maintaining a Nectar Collector
Once you’ve gotten the hang of operating a nectar collector, whether it be electric or manual, you’ll need to maintain it. Ultimately, cleaning it after each use will keep the actual cleaning process simple, fast, and efficient, but if you can’t do that, try to clean it after each third or fourth use.
Cleaning an e-nectar collector is rather straightforward via two methods:
- Over-saturating the coil will decrease the coils vaporization rate (decreasing the cloud size). It is always recommended to slightly touch the edge of the concentrates with the coil tip, never dipping it into concentrate.
- Ideally after each session you may want to run a cleaning cycle, this will prevent gunking of your coil while increasing the lifespan and taste. A cleaning cycle (a frequent clean method) is done by running your device to its max temperature until there is no vapor rising from the coil, meaning the is no excess concentrates remaining on it or in it.
- To clean your e-nectar collector, soak a long cotton swab in our Formula 710 Cleaning Solution or any other cleaning solution then clean the airway of your device to remove any remaining reclaim.
Proper Storage of your nectar collector will elongate your products lifespan. Some coils and devices are more fragile than others, keeping your device in a safe case is recommended. So, find a safe spot to store your nectar collector where it will not risk breaking.
Read more about The Best E-Nectar Collectors of 2021 by Clicking Here!
Ir works perfectly
It good but it don't last that long