VapeBrat Enail - Micro E-Nail Quartz E-banger Bucket Kit: 25mm Bucket
- Same Day Shipping! (When order placed before 2pm EST)
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
VapeBrat Digital Temperature Control Dab Enail The VapeBrat Micro Enail and Micro Enail Dos are the most advanced and reliable digital enails to hit the market! With all the features you could ever ask for and more!
With simple push-button operation, this portable powerhouse kit features a digital control box with removable, 6ft power cord; a temperature range from 0-1000° F; a 25mm axial coil with locking 5ft cord.
Micro Enail Controller Box:
- The VapeBrat Micro Enail Controller Box is able to achieve super high temps in a matter of 2 minutes or less. The Micro features a customized PID for more accurate temperature readings with a slight fluctuation of about 0.2%. Temperature can be set anywhere from 0-999 Degrees based on preference, even though you can run this thing to almost 1000 degrees, its probably best if you stick around 500-650 degrees for a grade A dabbing experience. The digital display shows set temp and not the actual temperature of the coil or heated surface, but with the help of the Octave or Terpometer, for added accuracy, you can achieve that perfect dab every time. Just set this enail to your desired temp and dab on my fellow VapeBrat... dab on!
Bucket Enail Banger:
- The Bucket E-Banger is a cotter pin fastened banger, meaning there is a short rod extended from the bottom of the banger with a small hole to place a pin through to fasten your enail coil in place. A cotter pin or oclamp is the safest way to use a coil, these tiny pins help to keep your coil secure and fitting snug so that it never gets loose or falls off potentially burning you or any materials below it.
- This E-Banger is It features a flat top to create a flush seal when a carb cap is placed on top, this seal actually helps create more pressure allowing for lower temperature dabs and smoother rips.
Directional Carb Cap:
- This unique Directional Carb Cap is the perfect mate for any size banger. Its flat top style creates a airtight seal on any traditional banger making it extremely versatile, even the smaller 16mm diameter ones! The single nozzle at the bottom makes this carb cap directional, when twisted around, the nozzle shoots air directed at the walls of your banger. The air bounces off and creates an airflow effect to disperse your concentrates evenly on the heated bottom surface. This Directional Carp Cap by VapeBrat features a large airflow hole at the top of the handle making it effortless to cap off for less airflow based on your preference!
25mm Axial Coil:
- The 25mm Axial Coil is paired up with the VapeBrat Vortex Enail Banger for optimal heat transfer to the bottom "dish". This coil design covers the entire bottom and sides of the banger to minimize pooling and waste. The Axial Coil are made out of Nickel Chromium Stainless Steel and a kevlar sheath. Nickel and Chromium also known as NiChrome has the ability to heat up to higher temperatures however it has more resistance. Since this metal has more resistance towards electrical current, it heats up more slowly than other metals. NiChrome is known to withstand high temperatures without oxidizing, being damaged, or warping. It is also noncorrosive!
Micro PID Controller Box:
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 999°F
- Size: 5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Display: Flat Digital - Set Value
- Coil Connection: 5PIN Female XLR
- Temperature Precision: 0.2% FS
- Pin Set Up: PIN 1: TC-, PIN 2: TC+, PIN 3: Ground, PIN 4: AC, PIN 5: AC
NOTE: VapeBrat Enail Coils are only made to be used with VapeBrat Enail Controller Boxes and may not be compatible with other brands. DO NOT attempt to pair VapeBrat Enail Coils with other brand controller boxes.
Bucket Enail Banger:
- Joint Size: 14mm
- Joint Angle: 90 Degree
- Joint Gender: Male
- Banger Bucket Diameter: 23mm
- Banger Bottom Diameter: 25mm
- Neck Connection: Regular Weld
- Top Style: Flat Top
Directional Carb Cap:
- Diameter: 28mm
- Insertable Diameter: 10mm
- Paired with: Bangers - Must be 26mm or Smaller
- Insert: Terp Pearls
- Flat Style Crab Cap with Directional Airflow
- Size: 25mm - Compatible with 25mm Diameter Bangers
- Coil Style: Axial
- Coil Material: Nickel Chromium Stainless Steal
- Sheath: Kevlar
- Thermocouple: K Type
- Controller Box Low Energy Usage
- Compact Kit - Comes with 8.5" x 6" x 3" Travel Case
- Can be Used with 250V 6 Amp Fuse - Fuse Protection
- Steady Temperature Control With Almost No Overshoot
- Controller Box Contains a PID Microprocessor
- Quick Heat Up
- ON/OFF Push Button for Box
- 25mm Axial Coil Style for Top Notch Heat Distribution
- Bucket Banger with Flat Top for Air Tight Seal with Carb Caps
- Carb Cap Features a Nozzle on the Bottom for Directional Air Flow
- 1 x VapeBrat Micro Enail Controller with Digital Display
- 1 x VapeBrat Bucket Enail Banger - 14mm Male 90 Degree
- 1 x Directional Airflow Nozzle Carb Cap
- 1 x 25mm Axial Coil
- 1 x 6ft Long Power Cord
- 2 x Silicone Jars
- Travel Case Sold Separately
- Instruction & Troubleshooting Manual - Page 1 Page 2
- BONG NOT INCLUDED
Having the right banger can make a world of difference to your dabbing experience. Bangers are one of those items that warrant a bit of a splurge to make sure your experience is as elevated as can be. But the main component to consider is how well you take care of your banger to ensure it stays clean and fresh for each hit.
#4. Banger Thickness
There are 2 different measurements for thickness, there is the wall thickness and then there is the bottom thickness. The thicker the bottom and walls, the greater the heat retention and overall durability of the banger. Thickness does come at a cost. Using an extremely thick bottom banger will take longer to heat, however it will retain the heat longer. This would be important for those looking to maintain banger temperature while placing large amounts of concentrates into the bucket banger.
#5. Banger Accessories
Terp Pearls: Also known as Banger Beads or Terp Balls, these are small quartz balls, placed inside the banger (1 or 2) which when paired with the appropriate directional airflow carb cap (namely a vortex carb cap) spin around the banger during inhalation. The spinning of the terp pearls helps evenly distribute the concentrate across the surface area of the banger, preventing hot spots, and creating an evenly heated area for a consistent experience. This allows for a higher vaporization rate even at lower temps as the saturation rate is evenly distributed.
Carb Caps: There are just as many different types of carb caps as there are bangers, but there are two things to concern yourself with, the carb cap size, and style / functionality. The most popular carb caps have an airflow design that allows for your concentrates to evenly distribute in the banger, preventing pooling, and allowing the concentrated to evenly vaporize. When choosing inserts, such as terp pearls, getting a vortex carb cap or directional carb cab is crucial in making the pearls function properly.
Reclaim Catchers: Possibly the most important accessory, a reclaim catcher is used to catch the concentrates that get sucked down the banger neck. Reclaim catchers keep your pipe clean by preventing that reclaim from falling directly into your pipe, and more importantly are able to gather the excess concentrates for use later on! Even when using a reclaim catcher, a rig or pipe will build up reclaim from natural condensation.
25mm Axial Coil
5 Pin XLR - Female
Flat Digital - Set Value
Pin Set Up:
PIN 1: TC-, PIN 2: TC+, PIN 3: Ground, PIN 4: AC, PIN 5: AC