Randy's Path Plus Glass Mouthpiece (Only Glass Mouthpiece)
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Randy's Path Plus Glass Mouthpiece
***ONLY GLASS MOUTHPIECE***
Stock up on a few glass replacement tubes for your Randy's Path Plus and never run into the issue of not being able to use your electric nectar collector when you need it most because of a nasty drop or fall.
- Borosilicate Glass Tube
- Replacement Glass Tube for Randy's Path Plus
- Easy To Clean
- Isolated Airpath
- 1 x Randys Path Plus Glass Tube Replacement
Maintaining a Nectar Collector
Once you’ve gotten the hang of operating a nectar collector, whether it be electric or manual, you’ll need to maintain it. Ultimately, cleaning it after each use will keep the actual cleaning process simple, fast, and efficient, but if you can’t do that, try to clean it after each third or fourth use.
Cleaning an e-nectar collector is rather straightforward via two methods:
- Over-saturating the coil will decrease the coils vaporization rate (decreasing the cloud size). It is always recommended to slightly touch the edge of the concentrates with the coil tip, never dipping it into concentrate.
- Ideally after each session you may want to run a cleaning cycle, this will prevent gunking of your coil while increasing the lifespan and taste. A cleaning cycle (a frequent clean method) is done by running your device to its max temperature until there is no vapor rising from the coil, meaning the is no excess concentrates remaining on it or in it.
- To clean your e-nectar collector, soak a long cotton swab in our Formula 710 Cleaning Solution or any other cleaning solution then clean the airway of your device to remove any remaining reclaim.
Proper Storage of your nectar collector will elongate your products lifespan. Some coils and devices are more fragile than others, keeping your device in a safe case is recommended. So, find a safe spot to store your nectar collector where it will not risk breaking.