Huni Badger KRDank Stand: Orange and Yellow Gradient
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Huni Badger KRDank Stand - Electric Nectar Collector Stand
Mount your Huni Badger in its own 3D printed stand -- designed and produced by KRDank. These 3D stands were custom designed to fit the Huni Badger and all its accessories, featuring a Huni Dish holder and other fittings that secure your dab tools, magnetic cap, spare batteries and more! Extremely lightweight, yet sturdy, these stands convert the Huni Badger into a perfect desktop vaporizer.
- 5 in x 6.3 in x 3.14 in
- 129mm x 160mm x 80mm
- 24 hour solid 3D prints
- Made in USA
CAUTION: Do not try to remove the Huni Badger from the stand while it is on or while the HuniTip is still hot to prevent any melting. As it is a 3D printed stand, we recommend to keep the stand around room temperature and away from extreme heat.
WARNING: For your safety, never leave the Huni Badger turned on and unattended.
- Compatible with HuniBadger Ceramic HuniTip Low Temp
- Compatible with HuniBadger Ceramic HuniTip High Temp
- Bubbler Attachments : Replacement Attachment, VapeCode Big Body
- Accessories : Large Hard Case, Carrying Pouches, HuniBadger Skins, Badger Buddi
- Adapters : 14mm Adapter, 90 Degree Adapter
- Dabbing Dishes : HuniDish
Maintaining a Nectar Collector
Once you've gotten the hang of operating a nectar collector, whether it be electronic or analog, you'll need to maintain it. Ultimately, cleaning it after each use will keep the actual cleaning process simple, fast, and efficient, but if you can't do that, try to clean it after each third or fourth use.
Cleaning a nectar collector is rather straightforward via two methods:
- Over-saturating the coil will decrease the coils vaporization rate (decreasing the cloud size). It is always recommended to slightly touch the edge of the concentrates with the coil tip, never dipping it into concentrate. Doing a cleaning cycle will prevent gunking of your coil while increasing the lifespan and taste.
- Ideally after every use, by the end of the second cycle (a frequent clean method) no vapor should be rising from the coil, meaning there are no excess concentrates remaining. This can be done by waiting for optimal heating temp of the device to consume the appropriate amount based on the coils vaporization rate then running a second cycle after with little to no additional concentrates touching the coil.
- To clean your e-nectar collector, soak a long cotton swab in our Formula 710 Cleaning Solution then clean the airway of your device to remove any remaining reclaim.
Proper Storage of your nectar collector will elongate your products lifespan. Some coils and devices are more fragile than others, keeping your device in a safe case is recommended. So, find a safe spot to store your nectar collector where it will not risk breaking.