Vapebrat Universal Vape Bubbler Attachment Q4
- Same Day Shipping! (When order placed before 2pm EST)
Vapebrat Universal Wax Pen Bubbler Attachment Q4
The Vapebrat Beaker Vape Pen Water Bubbler is a premier water bubbler made with an inline percolator* for smoother hits. It can be used with any standard Wax Pen, for example the Yocan Evolve Plus XL or the Lookah Seahorse Pro. Some concentrate pens contain a coil which includes a protective coil cap to keep your glass attachment cleaner for longer periods of time. The combination of a water bubbler attachment and a concentrate pen makes for an experience comparable to a traditional dab rig set up on the go! This Wax Pen Bubbler Attachment comes with a silicone adapter to fit most if not all wax pens and like devices. If youre looking optimal water filtration look no further!
Inline Percolator Explained*
An Inline Percolator is a type of perc that is shaped like an elongated tube that runs along the bottom of your glass piece containing multiple slits which pull the vapor into the filtration chamber. The slits or sometimes holes help to maximize diffusion. The more diffusion you get from various sized bubbles the more filtration, in turn it'll be easier to inhale more in at one time without it being harsh on your throat or lungs.
- Height: 4 Inches
- Inline Percolator
- Silicone Adapter
- Hand Blown Glass
- Water Filtration Option for Wax Pens of Electric Nectar Collectors
- Universal Fitting
- Optimal Airflow
- Diffused Dabs for Cleaner Smoother Consumption
- 1 x VapeBrat Universal Wax Pen Bubbler
Quick Tip :
A percolator is a compartment within your piece that allows water to pass through, acting as a filtration system that filters the vapor so that the hits are cleaner and smoother. While percolators ultimately reduce the potency slightly through the filtration process, they are practically essential as without them, each dab hit would simply be way too harsh.
There are various perc styles out there to choose from:
- Tree percolators are extremely popular, looking like a network of tree limbs, and due to their design, they offer exceptional filtration, but are a bit more fragile and tough to clean.
- Showerhead percolators are also high in demand, with a showerhead-like structure containing multiple holes which pull the smoke into a filtration chamber.
- Diffused downstem percolators improve airflow with a series of slits that face downward.