Lookah Unicorn And Seahorse Max Standard Glass Kit: Black
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Lookah Unicorn Glass Black Lookah Seahorse Max Glass
This Lookah Glass Attachment fits the Lookah Seahorse Max Electric Nectar Collector and the Unicorn Electric Dab Rig. This glass attachment is made from borosilicate glass; the inner middle cone is frosted and has 4 holes for diffusion. The holes should be about 1 centimeter beneath the water level to allow for optimal filtration of your hits. As you inhale into the Lookah Glass Attachment you will see your vapors travel up the central shaft inside the frosted inner cone before filtering through the water as it passes through the 4 percolation holes. Your cooled off vapor will then come together as it travels up inside the outer cone delivering smooth, yet massive hits.
How to Connect the Glass to Your Seahorse Max Dab Pen
- When connecting the glass to the Seahorse Max Electric Nectar Collector line up the hole located around the edge of the base of the attachment with hole on the Lookah Seahorse Max dab pen.
How to Connect the Glass to Your Unicorn Electric Dab Rig
- When connecting the glass to the Unicorn Electric Dab Rig line up the hole located around the edge of the base of the attachment with the indented groove located at the magnetic top of the Lookah Unicorn ERig. This allows for maximum airflow.
- To reduce the airflow, you can twist the glass so that the hole on the glass attachment is not aligned with the indented groove on the magnetic top of the e-rig.
- This Lookah Glass Attachment can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and coarse salt. Or you can just use a cleaning solution.
- Pour a small quantity of either solution through the top of the glass cone.
- Cover the holes on the base of the cone and the mouthpiece.
- Shake well for a few minutes to remove any dirt or residue.
- After, rinse thoroughly to ensure no solution remains on the glass.
- 1 x Glass Percolator
1 x Mouthpiece Tip Stopper
5 Best Electric Dab Rigs of 2021
While plenty of dabbers still prefer their analog setups, there's no denying that the e-rig has become more and more of a must-have in recent years, providing unparalleled convenience and exceptional consistency to the dab enthusiast. For those who don't know, an E-Rig is a battery powered Electronic Dab Rig used in place of the classic Dab Torch, Quartz Banger, or Rig setup. Differing from a Desktop E-nail an Erig does not need to be plugged into a power source, nor attached to a rig to be used. It's simply an all-in-one battery powered device, with water bubbler filtration, a coil, and a base battery pack power device which can be charged and taken with you to be used anywhere you go.