Pulsar Elite Series - 20mm Micro Quartz Banger E-Nail Kit
The Pulsar Elite Series 20mm Micro Quartz Banger Enail kit is the same pulsar elite series kit that is known and loved by many but now it includes a quartz banger instead of a titanium nail!
The Pulsar controller box features a more compact design that is similar to the galaxy enail controller boxes, its temp ranges from 220-990 degrees giving the user a wide range of temperature options!
A Barrel Enail Coil keeps the top portion of your banger hotter than the bottom surface area. To some, this method of heating is preferable over axial coils because the heat is less direct, preserving terpenes and flavor when dabbing concentrates. As we all know, each of the compounds within your concentrates activate or are destroyed at a certain temperatures. Since the bottom surface is cooler compared to using an axial coil, you should experience a more elevated dabbing experience while getting the effects of all of compounds present. You may notice less vapor, but each dab will surely knock your socks off!
Barrel Enail Coils cannot be held in place by a cotter pin or o-clamp, these types of enail coils need to be paired with a banger that has an extended arm or it can be used with a standard banger paired with a silicone coil holder. Also can be used with a titanium nail that has a 20mm diameter.
The banger included in this kit is a Dual Size Enail Banger as previously seen on the Dos Desktop Enail Kit by VapeBrat. This nifty bucket banger gets its name from its joint, the top larger portion of the joint fits 18mm Female rigs and the lower, smaller joint fits 14mm Female rigs. The bucket diameter on this guy is 20mm and it fits any standard axial or barrel 20mm coils. This banger is considered an E-Nail Banger because it features a quartz arm extending from the neck which is used as a holder for your enail coil! The Dual Size Enail Banger also features a flat top and an extra thick 2mm bottom for optimal heat retention. Just pair this versatile piece with a couple of terp pearls and a dual nozzle carb cap and youre golden!
- Max Temp : 990 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Plug Type : 120V USA
- Power Cable Length : 5ft
- Coil Cable Length : 4ft
- Controller Dimensions : 4.5" x 2.5" x 1.25"
- Box Material : Metal
- Display: Flat Digital - Set Value
- Coil Connection: 5PIN Female XLR
- Coil Type: 20mm Barrel Enail Coil
- Pin Set Up: Pin 1 = AC, Pin 2 = AC, Pin 3 = TC+, Pin 4 = TC-, Pin 5 = Ground
- Joint Size: 14mm and 18mm
- Joint Angle: 90 Degrees
- Joint Gender: Male
- Banger Bucket Diameter: 16mm
- Banger Bottom Diameter: 20mm
- Compatible With 20mm Enail Coils
- Flat Top with a Thick 2mm Bottom
- Dual Size to Fit 14mm and 18mm Rigs
- Extended Quartz Arm to Hold Enail Coil
- Micro eNail Kit
- Temperature Control with Digital Readout
- Compatible with 20mm Titanium Nails
- 1 Year Warranty on the Control Box
- 6 Month Warranty on the Enail Coil
- Push Button Operation
- Removable and Locking 5ft power cord
- 1 x Pulsar Elite Micro Enail Controller Box
- 1 x Pulsar 20mm Barrel Enail Coil
- 1 x Dual Size Enail Banger: 14mm-18mm Male 90 Degree
- 1 x Flat Top Carb Cap and Dab Tool
- 1 x Power Cord
- Bong Not Included
Desktop E-nails are by far the most powerful, efficient, customizable and controlled dabbing experience. Whether you enjoy hot dabs, low temp dabs, or something in the middle, you can find the exact temp you are looking for with a desktop e-nail. No matter what type of pipe you have, 45 degree angle, 90 degree angle, 14mm male, 10mm, female 19mm male and the list goes on, there is a desktop e-nail that will fit your pipe! Desktop plug-in E-nails allow for efficiently consume your concentrates without burn or waste. Need to have a long sesh with friends, get yourself an e-nail. Want to travel and not worry about butane? Grab yourself an e-nail. Rather not deal with the whole torch situation? Desktop plug-in e-nails are the only type of e-nail that can rival the torch experience. Up your game and grab one today! As an alternative to an E-nail some people have been choosing temp readers to understand the bangers exact temperature. Take a look at our Banger Temp Readers by clicking here.
Difference in Joint Sizes 10/14/18mm
There are a few specifications you can garner from a pipes joint size…
- 10mm - Typically, when you are using a 10mm joint you will be working with a smaller pipe with less water filtration and airflow. These are predominately used for concentrates to enable smaller smoother inhales.
- 14mm -The 14mm joint sizes are the most common, they are typically found in a range of heights and percolator set ups, while offering more water filtration options than smaller 10mm pipes.
- 18mm-19mm - This joint size (18mm) is traditionally reserved for those with “lifeguard lungs”, who can consume larger inhales, the pipes are typically much larger in size sometimes up to 6 ft. while offering the most water filtration.
To put it simply it’s the straw concept. Think of using any coffee straw verses using a large milkshake straw, soda straw. With one you can inhale a large amount the other would be more constricted. Some people would prefer the more constraint straw e.g. the “coffee straw” (10mm).
Compatible with :
Desktop e-nails are best for those looking for the ultimate rig experience. With specific temp control you are able to fine tune the heat settings to perfectly match your desired temperature. Just because you can take these devices upwards of 900 degrees doesn’t mean you would want to nor is it advised. Many dabbers have a “sweet spot”, referring to the temperature at which the flavor, potency and vapor quality are all completely in line with the user’s preferences. Desktop Enails are the most efficient way to consume concentrates by allowing you the ability to find the perfect temperature for your specific concentrate.
Why Should I Buy an Enail?
An Enail offers the most powerful, precise , effective and efficient dabbing experience possible! Click Here to Read More
What is the Best E-Nail?
There are many different types of enails, between analog, digital, portable, or choosing between the options like hybrid, quartz, titanium, ceramic, different sizes and different brands like High Five, Galaxy, or VapeBrat, the options may seem a little overwhelming. It is best to choose an Enail set up that is most suitable to your wants, needs, and preferences! Click Here to Read More
Which Dab Rig is Best for my E-nail?
Recycler rigs are typically the best for enails and concentrates in general, offering maxing filtration with minimum cooling. With an e-nail, sturdiness and balance is key, this is why we have specifically chosen a few options to offer you that will be perfect for the e-nail being viewed. Click Here to Read More
What difference does the coil size make?
The coil size determines the banger size which is based upon the typical dab size. Is using a Reclaim Catcher a good idea? Reclaim Catchers pay for themselves within the first few usages by keeping the pipe clean while saving some reclaim for later. Click Here to Read More
What temperature should I set my enail to?
The recommended temperature ranges between 450-650 depending upon your preferences. Click here to Read More
How to Dab with and Use an E-Nail?
**** Do not turn the controller box on before the heater coil is plugged into the controller box, if you turn the controller box on before the coil is connected your display screen will read an error code.****
- Plug in all of the parts, connect the nail/banger and rig
- The controller box can now be turned on, most enail controller boxes will have a switch or a button to turn it on and off. (If you see an error code on the display screen after the controller box is turned on and the COIL IS CONNECTED PROPERLY, this may indicate that there is a problem with the coil’s thermocouple. This does NOT mean the unit is faulty.)
- Set the controller box to your desired temperature.(We recommend running your enail controller between 450 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit, running an enail controller higher or lower will result in a less than satisfactory experience while running the risk of damaging the banger.)
- Once the banger/nail is to your desired temperature (usually takes about 30 seconds to heat), pick up the desired amount of concentrates with the tip of a dab tool.
- Place the concentrates on the bottom of the heated surface with the dab tool. (Utilizing the appropriate amount of concentrates based on the size and temperature of the banger or nail, will maximize the cloud size)
- Inhale through the dab rig mouthpiece.
Click Here to Read a More Detailed Explanation of How to Setup and Use an Enail.
Enail FAQ Beginners Guide - Click Here
If your device is still not working correctly, please send an email to email@example.com, stating the specific problem. Please include a picture or video showing the fault and also include your order number.