HAMR - Cold Start All in One Wax Portable Rig Kit with Bucket Banger & Torch
- Same Day Shipping! (When order placed before 2pm EST)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
HAMR - All in One Portable Dab Rig Kit with Bucket Banger & Torch
The HAMR all in one dab rig by Myster is yet another example of their dedication to design and craftsmanship. Made from high grade borosilicate glass and medical grade silicone, the HAMR dab rig is built to last. Thanks to an included, padded, soft shell carring case, the HAMR makes for an excellent companion on the road.
HAMRs intelligent compact design allows you to enjoy dabs in mere seconds, thanks to a cold start heat up method and deep trough banger. Since the banger is taller than normal, and vented with holes on the sides, you can easily cap it with a finger.
Whether enjoying low temp or high temp dabs, this rig is 100% guaranteed to deliver delicious flavor at the touch of a button.
The HAMR is a handheld cold start rig for consuming concentrates. This all-in-one setup streamlines a formerly complicated process by centralizing all of the necessary pieces into one unit.
The bundle includes:
- A silicone base
- Slanted glass pipe
- Quartz banger
- SABR Torch Lighter*
- Stainless steel dabber
- Bubble cap
- Convenient zip-up carrying case
Everything you need is conveniently placed together, allowing you to simply flick on the torch, load your concentrates, and take the perfect dab wherever you are.
*Due to shipping regulations, please note that the SABR torch arrives without butane fuel
- Height : 4 Inches
- Length : 3 Inches
- Width : 2 Inches
- Case Type : Padded Soft Shell
- Color : Black
- Glass Thickness : 4mm
- Heat Up Time : 5-20 Seconds
- Joint Angle : 90 Degrees
- Joint Gender : Female
- Joint Size : 14mm
- Joint Type : Glass on Glass
- Material : Borosilicate Glass & Silicone
- Torch Refillable? : Yes
- Torch Type : Jet
- Myster Dab Rig
- Features a Glass On Glass Joint - 90 Degree Female Joint Compatible with 90 Degree Male Banger
- Percolator is a Fixed Downstem
- Quartz Banger Nail Included
- Bubbler Hammer
- Modular Dab Rig
- High Quality Borosilicate Glass
- Made From Silicone
- Colored Glass
- Diffused Downstem
- 1 x "HAMR" All-In-One Dab Rig
- 1 x Jet Torch
- 1 x Silicone Base
- 1 x Padded Carry Case
- Discreet Packaging
High Temp Dabbing
High temp dabbing is dabbing at a temperature above 400 degrees, but below 900 degrees, as anything above 900 degrees will totally burn and thus ruin the product. Between 600 and 900 is extremely high temp, and while you’ll get loads of thick clouds, you’ll likely experience harshness. Also, at this temperature range, most of the terpenes will burn away, thus giving you little flavor, while also stopping you from experiencing the properties of the terpenes, which can be highly valuable in their own right.
More high-temp dabbers choose a temperature between 450 and 600, which can still be a bit harsh on the lungs and throat, but still gives you a more balanced flavor and a good level of cloud thickness and size.
Low Temp Dabbing
Low temp dabbing is dabbing at a temperature between 300 and 450 degrees. Going below 300 degrees will simply not be hot enough to deliver the effects that you’re looking for. Most dabbers do, in fact, opt for low temp dabbing because they prefer its qualities over high temp dabbing. Low temp dabbing gives you a nice balance between flavor and potency, while minimizing harshness and letting your concentrate last longer.
Click Here to Read about the Top 5 Portable E-Nails of 2021!
HAMR Dab Rig FAQ
How Does the HAMR All in One Dab Rig Work?
The HAMR is an all-in-one dab rig meaning it is inclusive of three components, a water bubbler for water filtration, a quartz banger, and a torch. These three components are all attached to a silicone base making your dabbing set up smaller, more compact, and portable.
Why Would I Need an All in One Dab Rig?
All in one dab rigs are extremely useful when traveling. Glass rigs by themselves are hard to transport since they are made of fragile glass and carrying around a big bulky torch can be a bit annoying. The HAMR takes the three main components needed to dab all connected by a heavy duty silicone base conveniently placed in a travel carrying case containing a foam insert to keep all your glass accessories safe from breakage.
All in one dab rigs are great for camping trips or other events where the use of electricity may be limited, these dab rigs are NOT battery powered, so there is no fuss with chargers, coils, or any of the other problems you might encounter with electric dab rigs.
How Do I Fill the Torch on My HAMR Dab Rig?
- 1. Hold onto the base with one hand and remove first the banger and second the glass attachment with the other hand. Place the attachments aside.
- 2. Hold the base and remove the torch.
- 3. Once the torch is removed from the base, locate the filling port at the bottom end of the torch.
- 4. If the torch is completely empty, fire it for a second to release any air before filling.
- 5. Hold the torch upside down and connect the butane nozzle to the filling port on the torch.
- 6. Push the butane nozzle down by using a limited amount of force, the nozzle should be held in place for about 3-4 seconds.
- 7. After the torch is filled, place it back into the base, making sure the torch nozzle is centered under the banger when placing the glass attachment and banger back onto the base.
The HAMR Dab Rig and Cold Start Dabbing
Hot start dabs is when the banger is heated to a hot temperature prior to adding in concentrates, a cold start dab is when the concentrates are placed inside the banger and THEN heated to temperature. The benefits of cold start dabbing are endless. Here a couple worth mentioning:
- Cold start dabs preserve the terpenes present in your concentrates, resulting in a more flavorful dab with enhanced effects.
- Cold start dabs reduce the chance of overheating the concentrates, resulting in waste.
How Do I Clean My HAMR Dab Rig?
- 1. Remove the banger and allow it to soak in isopropyl alcohol.
- 2. After the banger has soaked for a couple of hours you can use a cotton swab to remove any excess residue and rinse with water, let dry before use.
- 3. To clean the bubbler, pour in isopropyl alcohol or cleaner and allow it to soak.
- 4. After the bubbler has soaked for a couple of hours you can rinse the attachment with water, giving it a good shake or two to remove any excess residue. Allow to dry before use.
- 5. Use a cloth dampened with warm water to clean the silicone base.
- 6. It is always best to use an alcohol soaked cotton swab to clean out any excess residue left over in a banger after each session, this will keep your banger looking brand new and prevent chazzing.
If you are experiencing any issues with this device or have any additional questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the specific problem. Please include a picture or video showing the fault and also include your order number.
HAMR cold start but what a Finish !!!
I cannot extol the virtues of this piece of design wizardry HIGH enough (you will be)...i was fortunate enough to be in posession of 2 gms of N,N DMT extracted from the' Mimosa Hostilis/ plant by 'the' leading mycologist/Botanist to Grace this planet ,so i thoughtn i'd treat it with the respect it deserved . so i googled "best pipe in the world to smoke DMT" & My now ,BEST FRIEND the HAMR cold start rig popped up..THESE Guys got it to London quicksmart & Tip Top condition as id read other reviews where pipes were broke etc. .N,N DMT that good deserves respect...I my Friends was truly rewarded tenfold !!! now people listen the Fuck Up ....Get one & Get Involved !!thankyou so much xxxx
Nice portable rig
I think this this is adorable! I really like it a lot. It arrived with a broken banger, but e-nail sent a replacement as soon as they heard. Love that! The only cons that I feel are that the foam inserts in the case are a bit too snug (which I can cut a little) and that the lighter doesn’t turn off on its own. Other than that…. It’s fantastic.