Pulsar RoK Triple Quartz Coil: Quartz Rod Coil
The Pulsar RoK is where functionality meets performance and enables yet another way to enjoy your concentrates and flower.
Yep, you heard that right, the RoK is a dual use electric dab rig, meaning it can be used to consume both concentrates and flower, talk about getting the biggest bang for your buck. This Pulsar Rok Electric Dab Rig kit includes a ceramic atomizer insert to be used with dry materials, a quartz atomizer insert for wax, and two carb caps tailored to each atomizer (based on what material you're using).
This coil/atomizer is the triple quartz rod atomizer for wax concentrates that is included in the RoK E-Rig kit. It is specifically constructed to be used with wax materials only! The Pulsar RoK Triple Quartz Coil is made out of a high quality quartz rods in a metal casing. It is considered to be a coil-less atomizer so that your wax materials never come into contact with the heating element mitigating the chance of burning through your concentrates instead of vaporizing it!
The RoK heats up to temperature in roughly 30 seconds, which helps to preserve flavor and clarity of your concentrates. A silicone band is located around the top of the atomizer for safe removal even if your RoK has just been used.
- Triple Quartz Rod Coil/Atomizer
- Metal Body
- Wax Use Only
- Full Quartz Rods for Clean Pure Flavor
- Full Metal Body Providing Durable Construction
- Easy to Clean
- 1 x Pulsar RoK Triple Quartz Atomizer
Benefits of Low Temp Dabs
- More flavor: Because the terpenes are vaporized at their preferred temperature, their properties will be fully active, providing you with a full flavor profile.
- Easier to consume: Because low temperature dabs are less harsh on your lungs and throat, the overall dabbing experience is more pleasant.
- Longer lasting: The lower the temp, the longer it takes for your concentrates to vaporize away, allowing you to save money.
Reasons not to take Low Temp Dabs
- Smaller clouds: At lower temperature, less product is burned, which not only means that your cloud sizes will be smaller, but that you also have to consume a higher amount to achieve the desired effect.
- Milder potency: Because temperature directly correlates with potency, dabbing at lower a temperature will give you milder effects. This doesn’t mean you won’t feel the effects, but that the intensity will not be as strong as with higher temperature.
- More cleanup: Lower temperature dabs will produce more buildup residue once you’re done dabbing, resulting in more cleaning.