Focus V Carta 2: Dry and Wax Electric Dab Rig
- Same Day Shipping! (When order placed before 2pm EST)
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Focus V Carta 2: Dry and Wax Electric Dab Rig
Introducing the all new Focus Carta 2 Electric Dab Rig, not be confused with the Focus Carta V2.... theres a lot of v's and 2's in there but don't worry well clear it all up for you in a bit! The Carta 2 is the newly updated version on the favorited by many OG Carta, this redesigned electric dab rig has all the wanted features of those insanely expensive erigs out on the market but comes at half the price.
Say hello to your finest, smartest, dabbing device investment yet.
Focus V is continuously releasing different versions of the Carta, however the Carta 2 now features a completely redesigned base with a OLED digital display. The display tells you all you need to know about your session in real time providing a clear reading of time, temperature, and battery life. There are three buttons above the OLED, one for power and two (+/-) to make direct adjustments through the base, or you can use the Carta App. There is an LED light band which encircles the bottom of the base and another to light up the water bubbler attachment, both can be customized based on colors or to flash, glow, or pulse. The water filtration attachment looks similar to the Carta OG, except it now houses a frosted glass dome percolator resembling a gemstone. The Carta 2 glass attachment is really a sight to see, as its lit up by the LED lights underneath, the frosted glass perc looks like its almost shimmering.
The Carta 2 now sports an improved atomizer called the Intelli-Core Atomizer, which is said to deliver the same heat retention, capacity, and transfer as a regular quartz banger. The chamber on the Carta 2 Atomizer is actually made up of quartz coated ceramic for optimal flavor from your concentrates and is 4mm bigger than the Carta OG Everlast Atomizer to take on larger dabs. There are two Intelli-Core Atomizers available for the Carta 2, one thats for dry and the other is for wax, its nice to see that the dual usage feature was carried over from the older versions of this device.
Both atomizers feature 360 plus heating which means that the heating element (metal wire) isn't only at the very bottom of the chamber, it also runs along the sides of the chamber. The 360 heating allows for a more evenly heated dab with minimal waste and it provides a more accurate temperature reading of the chamber. The Intelli-Core Atomizer comes with a sleeve and cap, the cap has a glass window, giving you a clear view of the inside of the chamber. The Intelli-Core Atomizer has improved airflow which intakes air as you inhale, the air then spins around the outside of the chamber, then passes through the vents. The airflow is much more direct and improved in comparison to the Carta OG Everlast, and the updated temperature sensor provides direct feedback for the most precise dabbing experience you can find on a device of this caliber.
As previously mentioned, the Carta 2 has bluetooth capabilities which allows for the settings to be customized right from your phone using the new Carta App. The Carta 2 has OTA technology meaning you are able to download new software updates as they are available to further customize your Carta, like you would update your phone or computer!
The Carta 2 sadly does not have non integrated batteries like the OG, instead it has a usb-c charging port and wireless charging capabilities (the wireless charger is not included and can be purchased separately). However, it does have passthrough charging so you can plug your Carta 2 in to charge in the middle of a sesh if it's about to die on you and continue as normal. The Carta 2 also features haptic feedback to alert you when your device is fully up to temp and an adjustable sesh mode which can be set as short as 20 seconds. There are 6 preset temperature settings and 6 LED presets which are fully customizable based on preference through the app as well.
The Carta 2 comes with a travel case with an adjustable strap, a travel pack of 30 cotton swabs, a loading tool, usb-c charging cord, and a silicone stopper to be placed at the top of the water bubbler for on the go use. All in all the Carta 2 is a well rounded smart electric dab rig with the same great features seen on the more expensive competitors out on the market, at a much more affordable cost. What are you waiting for! Get in on the Carta 2 now!
- Height: 8 Inches
- Charge Type: USB-C or Wireless Charger
- Temperature Settings: 6 Temperature Settings & Precision Temp Control Through the App
- Quartz Coated Ceramic Chamber
- 6 Month Warranty on Atomizer
- Aluminum Alloy with Borosilicate Glass
- OLED Digital Display
- Smart Electric Dab Rig with Bluetooth Capabilities
- Precise Temperature Control with Carta App
- Customizable Temperature Settings and LED Presets
- Newly Improved Atomizer with Intelli-Core Technology
- 360 Degree Heating - Heat All Around the Chamber not just the Bottom
- Optimized and Direct Airflow
- Temperature Sensor for Real Time Temperature Readings
- Easy to Read Digital Display
- Carta App Allows the User to Connect with Other Carta Users
- OTA Technology to Download Latest Software Updates for the Carta 2
- Wireless Charging Capabilites
- 1 x Focus V Carta 2 Smart Electric Dab Rig
- 1 x Focus V Carta 2 Glass Attachment
- 1 x Intelli-Core Atomizer for Concentrates
- 1 x Intelli-Core Atomizer Cap and Sleeve
- 1 x Shoulder Carrying Bag
- 1 x Travel Silicone Stopper
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Cotton Swab Travel Pack
Reasons not to take Low Temp Dabs
- Smaller clouds: At lower temperature, less product is burned, which not only means that your cloud sizes will be smaller, but that you also have to consume a higher amount to achieve the desired effect.
- Milder potency: Because temperature directly correlates with potency, dabbing at lower a temperature will give you milder effects. This doesn’t mean you won’t feel the effects, but that the intensity will not be as strong as with higher temperature.
- More cleanup: Lower temperature dabs will produce more buildup residue once you’re done dabbing, resulting in more cleaning.
How is the Carta 2 Different from the OG Carta?
- The Carta 2 has a larger atomizer measuring at 14mm compared to the OG Carta atomizer measuring at 10mm.
- The Carta 2 features a digital display with time and temperature control.
- You can customize presets through the Carta 2 app and on the Carta 2 unit, instead of just the app.
- The Carta 2 features a new ergonomic design.
- The Carta 2 has integrated batteries while the OG Carta has non-integrated batteries, non-integrated means the batteries can be taken out of the device and charged through a battery charger.
- The Carta 2 comes with quartz coated ceramic inserts, quartz for more flavorful dabs and ceramic aiding in heat retention.
- The Carta 2 atomizer features 360 heating, which means the heating element circles the entire insert (the side walls and the bottom), for a more evenly heated dab.
How Long Does the Carta 2 Battery Last? How Long Does The Carta 2 Take To Charge?
The Carta 2 contains a 2000mAh battery, a full charge should last roughly 25 sessions, but this depends on the temperature setting being used. The battery should reach a full charge in 90 minutes. The Carta 2 does allow for pass-through charging.
How Do I Use My Carta 2? How Do I Start a Session on My Carta 2?
- 1. To power on the Carta 2 click the circle button (o) five times quickly.
- 2. After the Carta 2 is powered on, click the down button (-) one time to access the temperature adjustment section, then click the up button (+) or down button (-) to adjust the shown temperature to display your desired temperature.
- 3. After the display shows your desired temperature allow the Carta 2 to return to the home screen to automatically save the desired temperature setting.
- 4. One on the home screen, you can adjust the time of your session by clicking the up button (+) one time, then click the up button (+) or down button (-) to select your desired session time.
- 5. After the display shows your desired session time and allow the Carta 2 to return to the home screen to automatically save the desired session time.
- 6. Place your concentrates into the atomizer.
- 7. Start your session by clicking the circle button (o) two times. The Carta 2 will vibrate upon initiating heat up.
- 8. Once the Carta 2 reaches your selected temperature, the device will vibrate once again and the countdown sequence will begin.
- 9. To extend the session click the circle button (o) two times, this will extend the session by 10 second increments.
To cancel a session after initiating heat up click the circle button (o) one time.
The OLED screen on the Carta 2 will turn off after two minutes of inactivity, entering standby mode, press any button one time to wake from standby mode.
The Carta 2 will automatically power down after ten minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life.
To change the color of the LED lights or access the presets click the circle button (o) three times
Where Can I Download the Carta 2 App?
What Temperature Should I Run My Carta 2 At?
This is ultimately based on preference, but 380-450 degrees is recommended for the best flavor and 450-550 degrees is recommended for larger clouds.
How Do I Clean My Carta 2?
- 1. Wait until the atomizer is cool to the touch and remove the atomizer from the base.
- 2. Remove the silicone top of the atomizer and soak it in isopropyl alcohol, you can soak the atomizer while it is assembled with the insert. Do not attempt to pull it apart to avoid damaging any components of the atomizer.
- 3. After the atomizer has soaked for 15 minutes to an hour use a cotton swab to remove any access residue.
- 4. If there is left over residue that will not easily come off, pour a small amount of isopropyl alcohol into the atomizer and use a dab tool to scrape the residue off the bottom.
- 5. Let the atomizer dry completely before use.
- 6. Next, remove the glass attachment from the base.
- 7. Rise the glass attachment with water to remove any excess residue, you can give it a good shake with the travel cap on top to get a better clean.
- 8. Pour out water and pour in isopropyl alcohol into the glass attachment, again capping the top with the travel cap and shaking. Let soak with isopropyl alcohol remaining inside.
- 9. Can clean the outer portion of the glass with cotton swabs soaked in iso, paper towel dipped in iso, or terp wipes.
- 10. Rinse the glass attachment with water until clean.
- 11. Use cotton swabs dipped in isopropyl alcohol to clean the atomizer connection point on the base. Make sure to fully clean the connections.
- 12. Clean the ring around the base where the glass attachment is placed, you can use a dab tool to remove any excess residue that may be stuck in the airpath.
- 13. Assemble all parts when fully dry.
Does the Carta 2 Wireless Charger Work with My Other Devices?
Yes, as long as they have wireless charging capabilities.
Does My OG Carta Glass Attachment Fit The Carta 2?
Yes, all Carta glass attachments produced by Focus V are cross compatible.
If you are experiencing any issues with this device or have any additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com, stating the specific problem. Please include a picture or video showing the fault and also include your order number.
Heat Up Time:
200 Degrees Min
850 Degrees Max
Quartz Coated Ceramic
Wax & Dry (Dry Atomizer Sold Separately)
Uses Per Charge:
USB-C or Wireless Charger
Temp Control Via App, Carrying Case, Haptic Feedback, Dual Use, 360 Degree Heated Atomizer, OTA Technology, Wireless Charging, Bluetooth Capabilities, Improved Temperature Sensor
I would HIGHly recommend this device from the customization to the portability I'm very happy w my purchase. Fast shipping and they even upgraded me to the "Clear" version!
Absolutely the best customer service , I can’t say enough good things about this company. Very personable, even reached out to give some friendly advice. 10/10 !
to me this is the best e-rig on the market. battery last a long time, it's easy to handle and clean. the build is beautiful, and the quality is good.
Great I ordered the base model and received the clear works as it should but I very happy with my free upgrade..Thanks ?
This wonderful device makes taking a dab hassle-free and as close to a rig as possible. The heating element makes the smoking experience very pleasant. After about 300+ usages on the same bowl with no issues this is a must-have for any heavy user. This is a daily driver for me and I mainly use globs. Keep it clean and it will always hit hard.
The product does everything it’s intended to do, which is surprising in todays world! worth the money
Truly changed the dabbing experience for me, I don't know if I'll smoke bud again it's just so smooth.
Lives up to the hype
The app makes it easy to hit custom Temps for dabs and customize a led light show.